Wednesday, June 20, 2012

SILENT KILLER

### Medicare Part A - SILENT KILLER.###
The content is good quality and useful content, That is new is that you just never knew before that I do know is that I actually have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination SILENT KILLER.

Do you know about - SILENT KILLER

Medicare Part A ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Medicare Part A . You check out this article for info on what you need to know is Medicare Part A .

How is SILENT KILLER

SILENT KILLER Video Clips. Duration : 2.87 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Medicare Part A . Less invasive procedure saves lives from 'silent killer' CLEARWATER, FL -- Its called the silent killer. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm often presents with no symptoms but if it ruptures it can kill you in twenty minutes. Doctors at Morton Plant Hospital in Clearwater are saving lives without putting patients through major surgery. 82 year old Bob Lapin is lucky to be alive. He came back to Morton Plant Hospital in Clearwater to talk about the silent killer that almost got him. I have a very bad back." Images taken to diagnosis his back pain uncovered an Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, also called a Triple A. Doctor Mitchell Weiss explains, The aneurysm is a weakening of the aortic wall, its like a pregnant belly here." Bob knew, if left untreated, the aneurysm could kill him. I had a friend who had died because he had an aneurysm and it had burst. So I was not going to put off having this thing fixed." Fixing this type of problem once required invasive surgery. Doctor Weiss is part of the team at Morton Plant that starting to use a stent and a few small incisions to save patients like Bob. Through a small groin incision, the doctor inserts a stent into the aorta. The stent reinforces the aortic wall and Bob says, Believe it or not, two weeks later I was white-water rafting in Idaho with my grandkids." The doctor says, Its a far cry from when things started and patients that had open surgery and were in the intensive care unit for two days then were in the hospital for a week or ...
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Medicare Part A . Where you possibly can offer easy use in your life. And most of all, your reaction is Medicare Part A . View Related articles related to Medicare Part A . I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share SILENT KILLER.


No comments:

Post a Comment