Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mass Effect 2: Birth of a Renegade, Episode 2 - Freedom's Progress

1# Mass Effect 2: Birth of a Renegade, Episode 2 - Freedom's Progress. Advertisements

VDO of Mass Effect 2: Birth of a Renegade, Episode 2 - Freedom's Progress

Mass Effect 2: Birth of a Renegade, Episode 2 - Freedom's Progress Video Clips. Duration : 9.15 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Medicare Part D Plans. Check out my forum: olvusulthia.com *Mass Effect 2 Spoiler Alert!* *Added Captions* This is part of a planned series that will track my most commonly-played Mass Effect 2 character from former paragon to eventual total renegade. My character's movie name and background is what I imagine my character as being - it's not the actualy background of a character in the game, but I don't believe there is any contradictory statements in these clips to the background I introduced. (Watch first video of series to learn my character's background more thoroughly: www.youtube.com ) This episode starts off in a shuttle headed for another secret Cerberus facility where Shepard meets with the Illusive Man, then to be sent to Freedom's Progress, a colony that recently fell out of contact with the rest of the galaxy. The end introduces the second variant of the Normandy to the viewer. Assmebled in Windows Movie Maker, filmed with FRAPS, extra sounds from Left 4 Dead 2.
View Related articles associated with Medicare Part D Plans. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Mass Effect 2: Birth of a Renegade, Episode 2 - Freedom's Progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment