Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Afroman - Graveyard Shift ( with subtitles )

1# Afroman - Graveyard Shift ( with subtitles ).

VDO of Afroman - Graveyard Shift ( with subtitles )

Afroman - Graveyard Shift ( with subtitles ) Tube. Duration : 5.42 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Medicare Part D Plans. Cool song by afroman Artist: Afroman Song: Graveyard Shift Album: Because I got high Go to the store and support your artist!! Forget a line in the subtitles: Graveyard shift, you just can't beat it. If you get hungry, grab something and eat it. lyrics: (Is night shift okay with you? Yes. Hey, well you got yourself a job, homey.) Graveyard shift ain't never dead. We got to work when people go to bed. We got a tremendous work overload. The boss don't care about the dress code. So if your hair's messed up, come on in. Nobody don't care 3 o'clock in the morning. I'm fantasizin' about a six four, broke as hell moppin' the floor. I don't know but I gots the hunch that it's almost time for lunch. Smokin' cigarettes in the parking lot, all the homies tellin' lies about the women they got. Nobody gets offended at a racial joke. Everybody's laughin' tryin' to stay woke. We takin' it easy, though times are hard, pullin' practical jokes on the security guard. And if you come late, the boss won't boot ya, standin' ‘round talkin' ‘bout the future. Don't even trip if you feel tired. Take a little nap, you won't get fired. Drink a little beer, smoke you a spliff, nobody cares on the graveyard shift. Buc-wuci-wuci-wooci-woo. Buc-buc-buc-buci-buccooocc! Paaaaaaaaarty! On the graveyard shift. (Yeah!) Paaaaaaaaarty! On the graveyard shift. (Yeah!) You don't have to slave too hard, on the Graveyard. My name is Joseph Foreman, they call me ‘Fro. I work at the neighborhood grocery store ...
View Related articles associated with Medicare Part D Plans. I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Afroman - Graveyard Shift ( with subtitles ).


No comments:

Post a Comment