Monday, July 2, 2012

CURRENCY COLLAPSE: How the US Government Is Destroying the Dollar

#The Best CURRENCY COLLAPSE: How the US Government Is Destroying the Dollar. Advertisements

Good VDO of CURRENCY COLLAPSE: How the US Government Is Destroying the Dollar

Not previously, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i'm happy to gift Video on Medicare Part. i need it to dam my sisters. and the public. information that's helpful. together with your friends. CURRENCY COLLAPSE: How the US Government Is Destroying the Dollar, which I actually have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is the knowledge. The End. Judgment in the read. CURRENCY COLLAPSE: How the US Government Is Destroying the Dollar Video Clips. Duration : 4.15 Mins.

This is part 1. Part 2: www.youtube.com INFLATIONHELL.COM Follow-up to the last one, more political and less economic. Rough Transcript [cycle through lbt faces]In my last video, I outlined why it is that so many libertarian-minded people believe the dollar is headed towards collapse. If you're new to this subject, it's natural to assume that we're all exaggerating, and are probably overstating the problem in order to scare people for our own personal gain--whether it be for votes [rp], money [ps], or youtube popularity [me]. [thumbs up]This level of cynicism is perfectly healthy. In fact, anytime anybody is [al gore] trying to convince you that the sky is falling, it's probably a good idea to assume that they're full of it, because most of the time, you'd be correct. [7mike moore] There is money to be made and [8george bush] power to be gained out of fear. Anyone who believes everything they're spoon-fed by a person or political party [9picture of idiots1] is probably an idiot.[10picture of idiots2] Regardless of who your idles might be, they're human after all, so always keep that in mind. [11clear]That said, there are plenty of reasons to believe we're on the path towards a collapse in the dollar. Most of them are historical. [12 stop collapse]First of all, there is only one way to avoid a collapse in our currency, and that's to stop printing money. [13 stop collapse2]This sounds simple enough, but as I explained in my last video, to do this you must balance the budget ...
View Related articles related to Medicare Part. I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share CURRENCY COLLAPSE: How the US Government Is Destroying the Dollar.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment